Remember the times when creativity was only for artists? And that creativity was considered a waste of time? Even though that mentality still exists in education, creativity is one of the most valuable skills in today’s complex world.
- Businesses look for creative employees.
- Artists all over the world step up their creative game.
- And entrepreneurs are basically artists in suits.
Creative thinking is a well-respected skill these days. And with enough practice, everyone can think more creatively. But I still meet people all time who say, “I’m not a creative person.” That’s bullshit, and you know it.
Are you attracted to entrepreneurship? Does the freedom appeal to you? And does that make you want to start a business of your own?
You’re not the only one.
Ever since Tim Ferriss published The Four Hour Work, in which he introduced the lifestyle business concept, a lot of people are chasing the same dream.
It’s pretty appealing, right? You start a business, automate it, hire a virtual assistant, and make money while you’re sleeping or traveling the world.
Everyone wants that. That’s why a lot of people have made it their business to teach you how to do it. They say things like:
- “Do these 20 things and you’ll earn six figures.”
- “Get this online course and you’ll become rich easily without putting in the work!”
- “I travel the world and make 100K of passive income per month. Here’s how I do it.”