I have a podcast about productivity, habits, decision making, and personal finance. Listen to the latest episodes here:
My story part 2: “What is your sustainable revenue stream?” – The Darius Foroux Show
Subscribe to The Darius Foroux Show:
iTunes · Spotify · Stitcher · Overcast
And if you want me to answer your question, email me.
I also have a library of podcast episodes available in case you’re new to my work. You will especially enjoy my podcast if you have enough from listening to the same people on different podcasts. I only interview people who’s work I find valuable. To me, that’s the best way to have a conversation that’s also valuable for the reader.
If you’re into interviews, check out my conversations with Derek Sivers and Cal Newport. Listeners enjoyed those episodes a lot.
If you’re into productivity, check out “How To Focus Better” and “How To Beat Procrastination With Systems.” Those episodes were received well my listeners who want to get more done.
If you’re curious about personal finance and wealth building, check out my popular episode “5 Tips To Get Rich Slowly.” In that episode, I talk about several practical tips I’ve learned. Not the standard get rich quick advice.
I also have an episode on strength training and fitness. I’ve been working out since I was 16 and experienced many injuries. On “5 Tips For More Effective Strength Training” I talk about how I changed my approach. As a result, I feel stronger and I’m no longer injured several times a year.
I’ve also experimented with added audio articles to my podcast. For example, I recorded an audio version of 10 Career Mistakes I Wish I Had Never Made. That’s one of my most-read articles on careers.
Explore some of the most popular episodes
- A Conversation With Derek SiversI’ve been following Derek Sivers since 2014. He’s a writer, speaker, programmer, musician, blogger, and more. He’s also the founder of CD Baby, a platform for independent musicians. On this episode, Derek and I talk about being meta-considerate, speaking your mind, being alone, knowing when to move on, focusing on one thing, saying no to […]
- Stoicism As A Way Of LifeHow often have you finished a book and tucked it away on your bookshelf? Or how often have you borrowed a book, read it, and returned it? There’s a difference between reading and living a book. Most of us simply read books. And that’s a good thing because you can read hundreds of books, but […]
- How To Improve Your Mindset, Build Strength, And Make A Living Doing What You LoveWhat’s your definition of a good life? Ask 100 different people, and you’ll probably get 100 different answers. However, there are also a few universal pieces to a good life. Take happiness and health. We all want it. That’s why we collectively spend billions of dollars a year on gym memberships, supplements, training programs, gear, […]
- How To Create Products That Sell For DecadesEvery single book that I’ve voluntarily read in my life is because someone else recommended it. That’s true for most of us. Think about it. What’s the last book you finished? Why did you read it? Most of us read books because others told us about them. It’s a great way to learn about good […]
- Claude Shannon: Why Curiosity Is Critical To Your SuccessClaude Shannon, considered the Einstein of the Information Age, made many contributions to science and society during his lifetime. That thing you’re holding in your hand or that’s sitting on your lap, reading these very words, are made possible by Claude Shannon. Shannon was an American mathematician and electrical engineer known as “the father of […]