I’m not the formal type. I like to get to know my readers, clients, partners, etc. Life is about building relationships. So feel free to drop me an email and introduce yourself.
Anyway, here’s me in 10 seconds.
- Studied business and marketing from 2004 until 2011, and I got two degrees—a Bachelor’s degree in business, and a Master’s degree in marketing from The University of Groningen (Holland).
- I live in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands. Our city is mostly known for setting the record for toppling domino stones.
- In 2010, when I was writing my Master’s thesis, I co-founded Vartex (a laundry technology company) with my dad. That forced me to become effective with my time. So I started researching productivity. I still run the company today.
- Hard worker.
- Worked for Gartner (IT research firm) in London. Quit the job.
- Moved back to The Netherlands (where I grew up) in 2015 and started my blog. I write about building a better life and business. I’ve learned a few lessons from writing articles.
- Created Procrastinate Zero (a high-achievement training program) in early 2016.
- Self-Published three books.
- Teach 4 online classes and have more than 2,500 online students
- I design, draw, and make everything you see on my website myself.
- I love running.
- I host a podcast, where I answer questions from readers. I also interview other entrepreneurs and writers.
Get "The Road To Better Habits" For Free
My new book on habits will be out March 25. I'm giving it away for free to my newsletter subscribers. Not a member yet? Join below (it's free):