I’m not the formal type. I like to get to know my readers, clients, partners, etc. Life is about building relationships. So feel free to drop me an email and introduce yourself.
Anyway, here’s me in 10 seconds.
- Studied business and marketing from 2004 until 2011, and I got two degrees—a Bachelor’s degree in business, and a Master’s degree in marketing from The University of Groningen (Holland).
- I live in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands, The European Capital of Culture for 2018. Our city is mostly known for setting the record for toppling domino stones.
- In 2010, when I was writing my Master’s thesis, I co-founded Vartex (a laundry technology company) with my dad. That forced me to become effective with my time. So I started researching productivity. I still run the company today.
- Hard worker.
- Worked for Gartner (IT research firm) in London. Quit the job.
- Moved back to The Netherlands (where I grew up) in 2015 and started my blog. I write about building a better life and business. I’ve learned a few lessons from writing articles.
- Created Procrastinate Zero (a high-achievement training program) in early 2016.
- Self-Published two books.
- I design, draw, and make everything you see on my website myself.
- I love running.
- I host a podcast, where I answer questions from readers. I also interview other entrepreneurs and writers.
Join my newsletter and get an eBook that helps 2X your productivity
Get free articles/podcasts on productivity, habits, decision making, and personal finance in your inbox. Join below:
Free Newsletter & eBook
I host a free weekly personal development newsletter. Not a member yet? Join and get my productivity eBook for free—>