THINK STRAIGHT (out Nov 27)
I know something about you without knowing you. I bet you spend A LOT of time in your head.
You know, thinking, worrying, stressing, freaking out — call it whatever you want. I call it a preoccupied mind. And with what?
THINK STRAIGHT reveals the recipe taking control of your mind so you can improve your life, career, relationships, business.
Win Your Inner Battles
One of the main things I’ve learned about life is that before you conquer the external world, you have to master the inner world of your mind. Legendary surfer, Laird Hamilton said it best:
“Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears.”
Self-doubt creeps into your system at the weirdest moments. At times you don’t expect it at all.
You’ll learn how to:
- Fight fear
- Find your purpose
- Become a leader
- Develop self-confidence
- Set goals that you will actually achieve
- What to do when things go wrong
- And how to live a GOOD life, free of stress and anxiety
How To Go From Procrastinate Hero To Procrastinate Zero
In this free ebook, I will show you my system for overcoming procrastination, improving productivity, and achieving more.
You’ll learn the keys to:
- Mental Toughness: Form positive habits. Overcome anxiety. Improve self-confidence.
- Energy Management: Stop feeling tired. Have the energy you need to get things done.
- Overcoming Procrastination: Improve focus. Get deep work done.
- Personal Productivity: 2X your productivity. Learn faster.
- Persuasion: The science of influence. This is the missing link of achievement.
Sign up to my newsletter and get the free PDF delivered to your inbox:
6 Steps To Finding Your Dream Job
An awesome job won’t just fall on your doorstep. But what if this year will be the year you finally get the job you always wanted?!
You’ll learn how to:
- Discover what you want
- Network with people in your industry
- Get interviews for jobs that are not listed
- Be so good at interviews, that everyone wants to hire you
- Negotiate extra salary or a bonus so you can live a little
I’m a practical person so I made a practical guide with exercises that you can use immediately.
This book is currently unavailable as I’m working on a new edition.