I cover many topics in my articles but I have one central question that drives my work: How can we live a useful life that matters?
I believe that a productive life equals a happy and fulfilling life. And on this page, you can find my most read articles on life, career, productivity, self-confidence, and health. I share the tips that have helped me, and thousands of others, to achieve more.
I hope they will also help you to live a more productive life. Enjoy!
- 25 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known 10 Years Ago
- Work Fucking Hard
- The Purpose Of Life Is Not Happiness: It’s Usefulness
- Stop Spending So Much Time In Your Head
- The Principles Of Life That Everyone Knows, But Only A Few Follow
- Are You Wasting Your Life?
- These 20 Questions Will Improve Your Self-Awareness
- Stop Making These 15 Excuses That Are Holding You Back
- 10 Career Mistakes I Wish I Had Never Made
- How To Find Mentors
- 10 Habits Of Unsuccessful People You Don’t Want To Copy
- Instead Of Trying To Find Your Passion, Let Your Passion Find You
- The Single Piece Of Advice That Changed The Course Of My Career
- Why I Decided To Quit My Corporate Job 365 Days Ago
- The Science Behind Procrastination And How You Can Beat It
- How To Read 100 Books A Year
- Know Thy Time: Peter Drucker’s Strategy To Become More Effective
- 8 Productive Ways To Use The Time You’re Normally Wasting On Waiting
- 20 Things That Will Make You More Productive Than Ever
- If You Want To Be More Productive, Research Shows You Need A Break
- 30 Things I’ve Learned From Publishing 100 Articles
- The 7 Best Books I’ve Ever Read About Writing
- Read This If You Want To Keep A Journal But Don’t Know How
- The Most Important Working Habit Of Hemingway: Stop At The Height of Your Day
- 5 Practical Books I Reread Every Year To Live A Better Life
- How To Build The Self-Confidence You Need To Win At Life
- Slow Down: You’re Not Falling Behind
- 5 Ways To Build A Thicker Skin So You Can Go Through Life Smiling
- Stop Crowdsourcing Your Confidence