Do you ever struggle with the enemy that lives between your own two ears?
Join the club.
One of the main things I’ve learned about life is that before you conquer the external world, you have to master the inner world of your mind.
Legendary surfer, Laird Hamilton said it best:
“Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears.”
Self-doubt creeps into your system at the weirdest moments. At times you don’t expect it at all.
And all of a sudden, you have a true inner war on your hands:
- “What am I doing this for?”
- “Is it really worth it?”
- “Why, why, why?”
There’s a war going on inside your head. It’s time to conquer it. NOW.
In Win Your Inner Battles, You’ll learn:
- How to fight fear
- Find your purpose
- Become a leader
- Develop self-confidence
- Set goals that you will actually achieve
- What to do when things go wrong
- And how to live a GOOD life, free of stress and anxiety
It’s a useful book. It also has good reviews. It has 4.7 stars out of 5 on Amazon. Not bad, right?
You can get the eBook free when you become a member of DariusForoux.com.
- You get a PDF, MOBI, EPUB version of Win Your Inner Battles (compatible for all devices).
- 9 BEST articles from the blog inside the book.
- And, with buying this book you’re supporting an independent writer.
Free Newsletter & eBook
I host a free weekly personal development newsletter. Not a member yet? Join and get my productivity eBook for free—>