Procrastinate Zero: 2X Your Productivity… So You Can Achieve More And Live Life On YOUR Terms
In Procrastinate Zero, I will show you my system for overcoming procrastination, improving productivity, and achieving more.
In just 5, self-paced modules, I’ll teach you these skills:
- Mental Toughness: Form positive habits. Overcome anxiety. Improve self-confidence.
- Energy Management: Stop feeling tired. Have the energy you need to get things done.
- Overcoming Procrastination: Improve focus. Get deep work done.
- Personal Productivity: 2X your productivity. Learn faster.
- Persuasion: The science of influence. This is the missing link of achievement.
Effective Writing: Become A Persuasive, Believable, and Effective Writer… So You Can Get People To Listen, Act, and Buy. With Your Words Alone
Are You A Writer? The Answer is, “Yes.”
We’re all writers. We write text messages, emails, blogs, landing pages, FAQs, reports, etc. Our careers depend on the effectiveness of our words.
There are dozens of examples of writing impacting your daily life. You can’t escape writing. And every time you fail to achieve your goal with writing, it has nothing to do with your literary qualities: It has everything to do with its effectiveness.
Everyday writing has only one goal: Get people to act.
When you learn how to write in a way that resonates with people, in a way that triggers them, you’ve hit gold. That skill will provide you value for the rest of your life.
Real Influence: Become An Effective Persuader So You Can Get What You Want—In An Ethical Way
Learn how you can go from a good communicator to a successful persuader.
In just 3 self-paced modules, you’ll learn how to:
- Use the scientific principles of influence to change people’s behavior.
- Guard yourself from ill-willed persuaders.
- Use convincing body language, tonality, and words so you can become more persuasive.
By the end of this course, you will have all the necessary tools to get what you want.
Plus, you’ll learn how to become an ethical and honest master persuader. That alone will help you stand out from the crowd.
Watch. Listen. Read. Do.
Research shows that everyone learns differently. And scientists have found three channels for learning:
- Visual: Watching
- Auditory: Listening
- Kinesthetic: Learning by doing
To accommodate all learners, my online courses have all three modalities. You can learn through video, audio, exercise, or, by reading the course handbook.
Free Newsletter & eBook
I host a free weekly personal development newsletter. Not a member yet? Join and get my productivity eBook for free—>