On this page, you will find a guide for some of the most important skills in life. Skills are one of the most important things that can set you free.
When you work without procrastinating, spend your time productively, and are able to persuade and convince people with your writing, then you become a valuable asset for potential clients, customers, or employers.
I’ve compiled the most in-depth insights and actionable tips for starting a blog, writing articles, becoming more productive, and managing procrastination.
I’ve been studying productivity for more than a decade now. In this guide, I define what productivity is so people can be clear on what exactly they have to improve. Then I provide researched and tested methods to boost it effectively.
If you’re struggling with things like:
- Distractions—You just can’t work with laser focus;
- Personal Excuses—All those reasons you tell yourself why you can’t achieve so and so;
- Lack of control—Your life is in a state of chaos, and you’re just going with the flow;
Then this guide is for you.
Here’s nearly everyone’s greatest personal challenge: Procrastination. All those things we could’ve achieved if only we didn’t procrastinate, right?
So many people keep procrastinating for two major reasons:
- They treat it as a time-management problem. But procrastination is an emotion-management problem, so it requires an entirely different approach.
- They rely on their wills to defeat it, which is an uphill battle. They don’t have a system that makes it difficult to procrastinate.
This guide provides an exploration of the reasons above, including actionable tips to successfully manage procrastination.
Even if you don’t know how to code, you can make a good, professional blog. This in-depth blogging guide has everything I’ve learned (including mistakes to avoid) about starting a blog.
You can build your blog in 10 steps. This guide will show you how to:
- Set your blogging goals;
- Define your audience;
- Find a good hosting provider;
- Use WordPress, customize your site;
- Build an email list, etc.
All the steps have been simplified, so you can easily follow and execute.
I’ve been blogging since 2015, and I’ve published around 400 articles in total. My articles have appeared in major publications like TIME, NBC, Fast Company, Inc., etc. And I’ve had millions of readers since.
The struggle to write a great article is real. But it’s not as bad as other people say it is. With the correct strategies, ideas, and tools, you can write articles that express your ideas well and persuade people, without beating yourself up.
I constantly update all these guides with the newest research and studies, to ensure best practices. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.