Did you know that only 10% of the visitors visit the about page?
That practically makes us best friends. That’s the way I prefer it anyway.
I’m not the formal type. I like to get to know my readers, clients, partners, etc. Life is about building relationships.
Anyway, here’s me in 10 seconds.
- Studied business and marketing from 2004 until 2011, and I got two degrees—a Bachelor’s degree in business, and a Master’s degree in marketing.
- In 2010, when I was writing my Master’s thesis, I co-founded Vartex (a laundry technology company) with my dad. That forced me to become effective with my time. So I started researching productivity.
- Started as a consultant in 2012 when people in my network asked me to build sites, write copy, and create marketing strategies for them. This has always been a side gig.
- Hard worker.
- Worked for Gartner (IT research firm) in London. Quit the job a year later.
- Started my blog in 2015. I write about living a productive life and life lessons. I’ve learned a few lessons from writing articles.
- Created Procrastinate Zero (a high-achievement training program) in early 2016.
- Self-Published a book called Win Your Inner Battles. Buy it here on my site.
- I love running.
What I’m Doing Now
- Just started a solo podcast. Having fun with it. Got a few episodes coming up in the next few weeks. Also received a lot of questions from readers that I’m going to answer.
- It’s still cold in Holland. I don’t like running in the cold, rain and wind. So I’m spending more time in the gym, lifting weights.
- I’m in the middle of recording new lessons for my two classes: Procrastinate Zero and Effective Writing.
- The rest of my time I’m spending writing, working on a new software product for Vartex, and giving productivity training at businesses.
Last updated February 3. Inspired by Derek Sivers.