I’m not the formal type. I like to get to know my readers, clients, partners, etc. Life is about building relationships. So feel free to drop me an email and introduce yourself.
Anyway, here’s me in 10 seconds.
- Studied business and marketing from 2004 until 2011, and I got two degrees—a Bachelor’s degree in business, and a Master’s degree in marketing from The University of Groningen (Holland).
- In 2010, when I was writing my Master’s thesis, I co-founded Vartex (a laundry technology company) with my dad. That forced me to become effective with my time. So I started researching productivity. I still run the company today.
- Started as a consultant in 2012 when people in my network asked me to build sites, write copy, and create marketing strategies for them. Get in touch if you’re interested in working with me.
- Hard worker.
- Worked for Gartner (IT research firm) in London. Quit the job.
- Moved back to The Netherlands (where I grew up) in 2015 and started my blog. I write about living a productive life and life lessons. I’ve learned a few lessons from writing articles.
- Created Procrastinate Zero (a high-achievement training program) in early 2016.
- Self-Published a book called Win Your Inner Battles. Buy it here on my site.
- I love running.
- I host the Practical Podcast, where I answer questions from readers.