Did you know that only 10% of the visitors visit the about page?
That practically makes us best friends. That’s the way I prefer it anyway.
I’m not the formal type. I like to get to know my readers, clients, partners, etc. Life is about building relationships.
Anyway, here’s me in 10 seconds.
- Studied business and marketing from 2004 until 2011 when I got two degrees—a Bachelor’s degree in business, and a Master’s degree in marketing.
- In 2010, when I was writing my Master’s thesis, I also started a business. That forced me to become effective with my time. So I started researching productivity.
- Started as a consultant in 2012 when people in my network asked me to build sites, write copy, and create marketing strategies for them. This has always been a side gig.
- Hard worker.
- In 2014 I felt a failure at entrepreneurship so I got a corporate job in London. Quit the job a year later.
- Started my blog in 2015. I write about living a productive life and life lessons. I’ve learned a few lessons from writing articles.
- Created Procrastinate Zero (online class) in early 2016.
- Self-Published a book called Win Your Inner Battles. Buy it here on my site.
- I love running.
What I’m Doing Now
- It’s winter in Holland. I’m not at my best when it’s cold. But that’s okay. I still go out and run.
- I’m working on my usual tasks. Our family business requires 1 or 2 days of work per week from me. The rest I’m spending on my consulting practice, online course, and blog.
- I just finished the updated and expanded edition of my first book, Win Your Inner Battles. Self-publishing is a pretty painful process. But it’s worth it because I prefer to have full control over my book and its distribution.
- I’m also working new articles for 2017. I took some time to plan topics I want to write about. Mostly based on questions I received from readers. As usual, I’m writing about productivity and overcoming procrastination. But I’ve also been asked about business and marketing. I’ll be sharing my perspective on those topics too.
- Also recording new video lessons for Procrastinate Zero, and Effective Writing (a new course I’m working on).
Last updated December 23
Join 18,000+ folks who signed up to my newsletter
If you want to learn more about living a productive life, sign up for my newsletter to get articles and other valuable resources for free.
When you sign up, you’ll also get my best eBook How To Go From Procrastinate Hero To Procrastinate Zero.