I research how to (1) overcome procrastination, (2) improve productivity, and (3) get things done.
My goal is to uncover what exactly will improve the three things I research. Then, I test it. And if it works, I simplify it.
I also have an online class called Procrastinate Zero where I teach you to 2X your productivity.
I’m not the formal type. I like to get to know my readers, clients, partners, etc. Life is about building relationships. So feel free to drop me an email and introduce yourself.
Anyway, here’s me in 10 seconds.
- Studied business and marketing from 2004 until 2011, and I got two degrees—a Bachelor’s degree in business, and a Master’s degree in marketing.
- In 2010, when I was writing my Master’s thesis, I co-founded Vartex (a laundry technology company) with my dad. That forced me to become effective with my time. So I started researching productivity.
- Started as a consultant in 2012 when people in my network asked me to build sites, write copy, and create marketing strategies for them. This has always been a side gig.
- Hard worker.
- Worked for Gartner (IT research firm) in London. Quit the job a year later.
- Started my blog in 2015. I write about living a productive life and life lessons. I’ve learned a few lessons from writing articles.
- Created Procrastinate Zero (a high-achievement training program) in early 2016.
- Self-Published a book called Win Your Inner Battles. Buy it here on my site.
- I love running.